已改变,成长中

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Alone

Now that I'm always surrounded by people, I have to appreciate my alone time more.

I'm still adapting to this change, I almost never have time to myself anymore lol. Usually I would follow the gang to lunch after our morning class. Head home, get a power nap, and head back campus for afternoon class. Today's a lil different. I decided not to join them. Speaking of that, thou, they were kind enough to send me home instead of letting me walk. Joey is touched! ((:

Anyway point isn't so much on the meal, but the chance to be home alone.

Along my growing-up path, I've come to learn the importance of self-reflection. I used to be so ignorant that I care very little of what I have done in the past. Not anymore. I forgot when that I started to just choose to come quiet sometimes and think of the conversation that just happened, or think of my act 5 mins ago. Surprisingly I managed to act wiser when the same thing happened again.

I don't mean I'm all saint but that, is a very helpful way for myself to build better relationships with people around me.

Something unhappy happened last night. I was in a pretty bad mood. I went to sleep having it unsettled, and I had bad dreams. I woke up feeling unhappy, and even right now, I have not recovered.

Regardless whether it is settled or not, as I reflect on myself, I found that I have somehow gotten better at managing my emotion. Back then, I would be different. So yeah, I'm glad.

Never stop improving yourself, aite? (: ciao

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Now and Then, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena