已改变,成长中

Friday, May 1, 2015

Dilemma



Ohaiyo!

It's Labor Day and it's Friday. Sunday's Wesak, therefore Monday's a holiday. Tuesday has no class, so to conclude, I'm having a 5-day-rest HOOORAY!

However I'm facing a dilemma.

I'm soo excited to be home since I haven't been spending enough time with my family. Also like I said since I have a 5-day-rest, I thought i should start on some project to polish my skill before it rots. Yeah I can always do it at home while being there for my family BUT, my pc is in Cyber and everything I need for my project is all here AANND it's almost impossible for me to bring everything back home.

lol yeah.
I'm done ranting.
 I chose family over my skills.
I'm heading home later leaving all my gadgets here kthxbai.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Now and Then, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena