已改变,成长中

Monday, April 4, 2016

What was it? (04/04/2016)

Hey it's me again.

It's 2:55 a.m.

I can't sleep.

I'm not sure if this is caused by the weather or the caffeine or just me over-thinking.

First of all the weather is definitely the killer. Everyone in my house knows that whoever has the fan on at speed 3 and above would get killed (lol just a mom thing). Right now I have it at speed 4 and I am friggin' sweating God help meeeeeee..

Second of all I was out in the evening with mom and before we headed home, we had coffee at her favourite restaurant. There it explains my insomnia but it was like 8 hours ago? That strong ke?

Last but not least it's the time of the month again. I'm pretty hot-tempered these few days plus insensitive boyfriend (haihs lol) plus aloooooot of things that made me wanna scream so much (yes it's the time of the month again) so yah I couldn't sleep with many things running in my head.

I don't know man. Perhaps all three just happened to campur together and got me jumping out from bed blogging.

Meanwhile some recent photos with famfam :)






Had dinner at Daorae Restaurant.

And I figured Korean food really isn't my thing.
They just don't go well with my taste buds. Yeah that's about it.
No more korean food unless I have to lol.


Annnnnnnd a selfie of mine last Saturday.
I'm back on schedule.
It feels good to be back serving.

Till next time buhbye!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Now and Then, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena