已改变,成长中

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Ex-Strangers


From strangers to course-mates.

From course-mates to housemates.

I have just moved in with 8 of them to a new apartment, reason was because the management of the previous apartment was a torture. Well I can't really say that cause I was one of them who refused to register for their resident card. *guilty* For some reason they blocked a few entrance and we had to walk one whole round to get to campus. Long story short, they gave us much nightmares. So did us.

However it may turn out, I moved here for a few reasons. I struggled for some time to make this decision because I was too used to being alone. I was known as the lone-ranger, well as how some of them may call me. I go to class alone, I leave class alone, I go home alone, I eat alone and etc. Of course when needed, I would socialize and that isn't a problem with me. I do things alone and I enjoy being that way. Hmm I wonder if people would label me as arrogant or ignorant or some anti-social freak. O.O please don't! I love making friends too ahah. 

This new apartment is super clean. It's my 3rd house that I shifted since I started my studies in MMU. The first house was with 7 MYOB housemates. So you can imagine, the house was quiet as hell (which is what I like) but dirty as hell too. I miss my 2 roommates thou. Second house was with 3 MYOB housemates. Loved that house cause it was quiet as hell and so much cleaner than the first. But heck I lost my precious camera there, plus I was only a temporary tenant so yeah, found my 3rd house here.  

Clean house makes me happier. This looks much like a HOUSE to me. With furniture, clean bathrooms, nice view and people I'm familiar with. It's my 3rd week living under one roof with them. I love this house. I love the people in this house. I can be myself here. I hope it lasts. 

(:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Now and Then, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena