已改变,成长中

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Just after Dawn (02/04/2016)

Good morning, it is 6:40 am according to my pc time.

I woke up an hour ago and stayed in bed for awhile, and then I got up to pee and here I am sitting in front of my desktop in the dark, with only a dim light from the screen of my desktop and the light of my phone on the keyboard.

Before the pee, I took a moment of my half asleep conscious to just stare into the darkness. Since my door knob never worked, my room door is never locked, so I have gotten used to my door always being pushed open by the wind and usually really annoys me. Well it was half open just now and I could have a little view of the hallway. It was so dark. And I liked it. It was so silent. It was so..silent.

I started imagining myself in a big field with a total darkness, maybe a little light source from the lamp pole in the distance. I started making artworks in my head, picturing the scenes I always dream about, the peacefulness you find in a total silence, maybe the moon as my companion as well.

I couldn't draw early at this hour, so I had to write down these beautiful moment. These are the times when my mental state is emotional. I always enjoy indulging myself in this little beautiful world my brain has been creating all these while. I am all alone. I have my time to myself. The very moment where I wish I could disappear from the reality and get lost in my imaginary world.

It's 7:00 am sharp. The sun is rising, it is breaking my darkness for good.

Time to get back. Hmm maybe I should draw.  :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Now and Then, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena